I just got off the phone with the service the department.My bill went up this past month and I have been waiting for the day to cancel this rip off service.

I wanted to strip down my service as much as possible to not give the AT&T's greedy little hands anymore money. The loyalty department gave me a $20 discount (but not starting until the next billing cycle) and said basically laughing..."well I guess it's not really worth it now is it, since you are cancelling". I can understand his point but it's in the way he said that translated basically meant, "well, since you are cancelling we are going to milk you for as much as you can because well, we can hold you hostage for the next month and few days." Ever since AT&T took over I have not been able to negotiate good deals(more reasonable charges) like I used to. If anything prices keep rising and service and plans get worse.

I'm paying $70 for their *** basic channel line up...no ESPN...FS1 or other channels you can get at SlingTV for $20 to $30????

Direct TV used to be good, now it is all about profits even if it has to step on its clients...little do they know that if they keep it up they will be loosing clients right and left to services like SlingTV, Hulu, Vue etc..I am one of those and I will not miss giving anymore money to AT&T(acronym Always Taking & Taking)

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments