I bundled Qwest with Direct TV and now I have moved and cannot install a satellite dish at my new apartment. Direct TV says I have to pay for 14 months of service with them because of a signed 2 year contract. If I signed one, I don't know. I thought I was just signing to verify that the installer did his job. No mention of 2 year obligation.
Does anyone know how I can fix this?
I've been on the phone with 3 different people at Direct TV and no help from any of them.
I think Qwest should be partly responsible because they obviously know that there is a contract obligation when they bundle you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I move my DirecTV to my new home as well as my internet service, after ordering both service to be completed on the same day it did not happen they..."
- "I called direct tv today to ask that a hold be put on my account. I explained my house is under 3 feet of water, so no one is..."
- "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "i had ordered America's Legend pizza from Dominos at Salt Lake City location. Pizza came as completely mangled. The picture below gives an idea about the condition of the food..."
- "I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did. They told the d***truth. How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."