1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I have been on phone for 30 minutes with Directv concerning a phone call I got from Directv about purchasing an Amazon card I purchased at their request for $300.They did give me a call back number & I talked to Directv representative.

Said the payment would be $59.99 fpr 24 months with no contract. Also offered $100 visa card if done within 24 hours. I did call back & check. Bought the visa card & called them back - got Directv rep.

& they processed info. My name & phone number came from my Directv account set up in July. Obviously there is a breach in their security. Now no one can tell me if a scam or what.

Just want to push my info to escalated national management. Not getting any answers.

Really sorry I left Dish.This is totally ***.

This person wrote the review because of "scammed" of directv account from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $600 and wants Directv to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was deceitful. Author liked the most initial offering. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments