Yesterday I was contacted by directv announcing that they had a promotion that would be perfect for me.I could reduce my bill by half for the next two years.

All I would have to do is purchase an amazon gift card for the amount of 350.00 which would pay for the first five months and will f I did that I would also receive in the mail a 100.00 gift card from visa if I could do this in 24 hours. This sounded wonderful to me so went ahead and followed their instructions. Needless to say it was a scam. I contacted directv later that day and the first person hung up on me when I ask d for a supervisor.

The second person said they could not help me. The third person gave me a disconnected phone number to speak to a supervisor. The fourth person told me to call the police. I find this very unacceptable.

I guess directv does not give a rats a** about their customers.

I did call amazon and they are tracking the card that was used by the code on the back.At least they are trying but still no results.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

The new scam is they want your debit card , still say $350 . When I said use the card on file because I am driving , they said they would call back at a better time.

Really you're expecting them to pay you back for you being scammed??? Get real

This a scam. DirectTV would never tell you to buy an Amazon gift card.