I accepted a bid for a service package that included telephone, internet and television. Direct TV connected internally my call to AT & T who promised to install on my home phone and Internet. After many mistakes and having to spend six hours talking in the phone with AT & T customer services represents to solve all the problems they generated (a telephone line installed in my neighbor's house to my name, then a second line installed at home without respect my number and a internet service connected without the modem they promised me which started to charge when I could not use) I decided to cancel all orders with this company. When I asked Direct TV to cancel the order because my contact with them was looking for a company offering the service as a packet Direct TV loaded a fee for early cancellation and the answer was we don't care your problems with AT&T.

And besides, without my permission charged this value to the credit card I had used to pay the first bill.

Embarrassment of companies. They do not represent the American business model. People are thieves in our good faith.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Let me to share with you my latest "direct TV exceptional customer experience."

Today I received in the mail a copy with a highlighter where some third-level employee to highlight my three-year commitment to remain connected to the system they offered.

Nowhere this employee highlight the prominence obligations that although in some cases are not written acquire companies with its customers.

I just hope this kind of abuse carried out by mediocre employees; sometimes behind the perspective of decision makers serve future customers of these companies know the true feelings that move its business.

Thieves.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #84073

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.

October 14,2009 I have received the same problem with this merger of AT&T and DirectTV.I went to AT&T for internet service and they approach me with a bundled package of services for all cellphones, houseline, internet, and directTV.at a great price, with rebates.

The DirectTV was immediately put in on Oct 16, and by the next week I have received 7 pieces of mail from DirectTV and two bills for amounts of $68.and $74. What??? This suppose to be 29.95!

Next AT&T call and tell me that they cannot switch my houseline service over that I owe a debt from 2006! WHAT????

So, I do not have the internet, the original reason I went to AT&T unless I pay this $105.00...

I DO NOT OWE this debt to AT&T! Furthermore, I have had two cellphone lines with AT&T and never received a bill for this said amount. So, I tell AT&T to cancel since they cannot honor their bundle pkg... that I will not be extorted into paying some fabricated charge!

I tell AT&T to cancel the DirectTV...

I was put through to DirectTV and they tell me that I have a 2 yr contract with them and that I cannot cancel and that I will have to pay them some $400+ for early cancellation!I did not obligate myself to DirectTV ==== AT&T obligated me!!!!Where is the Class Action Suite against this new concocted Corporation tyranny,I'm ready to sign up!

My directv was ok but they told me that my internet through AT&T will be up the same day as the directv.my husband stayed home and waited all day to find out that they're not coming.

the service will not be ready for another week!

Also gave us a promo price which does not exist!