1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user Nov 29, 2016

I have spoken with DirectTV multiple times, they right up an "escalation" and say it will be reviewed and get back to me.They never do.

They have never called me back, not one time.They seem to have no interest in getting this cleared up.

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2016

I would give them negative stars if I could.I was approached at my home by Spencer Kristiansen and Noah Ford, who told me they were representatives of Fuse Satellite and DirectTV.

Spencer promised a very cheap rate if I switched from Dish Network to DirectTV. I told him I still had 19 months left on my contract with Dish Network. He told me "Not a problem, we can get you out of that contract." He wrote it down on the scribbled on copy of the work order that he gave me a copy of. He even followed up with a text the next day.

I asked him if he had contacted Dish Network yet and he told me that his supervisor was working on it as we speak. I also received a call from a representative from Fuse the next day asking how everything was going. I asked him about the Dish Network contract, he told me he would look into it and get back to me. He never did.

Now here it is 5 weeks later. I can't get a hold of Spencer or anyone at Fuse. No one ever answers their phone! I spoke with DirectTV and they don't know anything about this promise from Spencer and Fuse!!!

So I have a contract with Direct TV and Dish.

Fuse Satellite in Utah and DirectTV are sticking it to me!!Don't be a sucker like me!

mrsreid1 wrote the review because of order processing issue at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $495 and wants Directv to "i want out of my contract with directtv, with not fees. they never fulfilled their promise to me".

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to. Author liked the most picture quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv direct tv account for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments