I purchased MLB ticket in 07', but didn't want it in 08'. Direct TV decided to charge me regardless on me not ordering the service. I called customer service and was placed on hold for about 25 minutes. The manager said her supervisor would call me within the next 2 business days regarding the situation. It has been two weeks now and still haven't received all call back/no messages.

Horrible Customer Service

Direct TV is also a rip off. They charge to much for services.

Never, ever sign a contract with them. Big mistake on my part.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Varnville, South Carolina, United States #8792

My wife subscribed for me to the DirectTV MLB package last year.I was not informed by DirectTV that the package would automatically be renewed this year.

I did not want renewal so I checked my March 2008 bill and it showed the MLB under "Add Sprts Subscription" but that an x was marked in the box for "remove." To satisfy myself, I checked a game on my receiver and could not gain access because it said the channel "was not purchased." I was surprised when I opened my April bill and the usual mid-month time to find that I was charged for another year of MLB. I immediately contacted customer relations and explained all of the above but the only response was that sports programming could not be changed once the season started. I have no need nor desire for the package and their "customer service" only repeats that I would have had to cancel prior to the start of the season. I never had an "opt out" notice.

It is suspicious to me that the customer alert to a charge is only made AFTER it is too late to change it.My plan is to discontinue all DirectTV service as soon as possible.