I just got done transferring my Direct TV account to my new house just one day before we got the 20+ channel shaft!Had I known this was going to happen, I would have cancelled it then and there!

The only reason I have the *** thing in the first place is for my toddler who watches Nick Jr. Now we don't even get that! 30% increase? Are you kidding me?

Haven't you charged us enough? They also us alternative stations to compensate for a serious screw up! Yeah right! Sprout TV is too babyish and Cartoon Network is just too freaky.

Some alternatives!Just give the people what they want already and quit jacking us around!

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Direct TV damages home and sons bed Directv "We got a dish installed on our brand new mobile tech. Argue with me on where I wantedbit to the point it was useless. The tech put a dish on..." Read more DirecTV does not care about the customer, period. Will never do business again. Directv "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..." Read more DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Directv - Bait and Switch Directv "I have recently changed from over the air and ATT U-verse internet to Directv and ATT U-Verse. The mailing from ATT offered a two year deal (at a good price)..." Read more Camping World - I felt ripped off, really.  Money hunger BAS----. Camping World "Brought a brand new fifth wheel, with 7 year warranty. Leaked from day 1, do you think they would fix it *** no, than when my interior lights go out,..." Read more Progressive Insurance Pending to Cancelled! Progressive Insurance "Progressive Cancelled my policy the day after my son and I were involved in an accident. I pulled up my progressive App to show the officer my insurance card and..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? Penske Truck Rental "WHY PENSKE IGNORING COMPLAINT RE DAMAGE CAUSED BY PENSKE TRUCK with a weathered hole in the top? To Whom it may concern: In good faith, I made a reservation for..." Read more People Media - No Evidence Of Human Administration People Media "I created a profile on this website YEARS ago ( I could tell by the photos )...then heard NOTHING until a couple of months ago when I started getting several..." Read more