My dad is elderly and has been living alone in his condo since 2002 and has been a good customer with Direct TV since 2002.He had to move and is moving to leisure world...we find out that they don't have access to install there so they gave this horrible company to deal with in seal beach.

They gave him two options......$175.00 to install with this horrible company or pay the cancellation fee of $140.00 because his lease with direct TV ends march 2013. When the commercial says they move you for free.

Had the poor man in tears cause he doesn't have the money and this is is his only form of entertainment.

We have never been so dissapointed.

Review about: Directv Deal.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I, too am a senior. (80).

I have to move in with my son who has TV service so I canceled DTV and they told me they were charging me 350.00 to cancel.

They also told me that the DVR/HD was free and it's not. I signed for the 29.99 package and they charged me 49.99.

The rep was rude and asked me invasive questions and she was very patronizing.

They said they would charge the 350.00 to my credit card they have on file.

Never, ever give them your credit card number.

I don't understand why they can't work with a customer who has a change in circumstances.

I suppose if I were dead they would still want to charge me.

I really despise those people at DTV.

; :cry

Boy,I'm glad I read these reviews BEFORE I did any signing on the dotted line

If ,u know what I mean?Shoot they were bad 20 years ago,including their own

Employees.I also worked for Adelphi Cbl.Co. In Pgh.during the 70's.Cable bill

Then 1975 was $4.09 a month,electric $13.65,well I'm still married to the same Gal.We don't use Satalite Systems since we had this 10' DISH with act-

uator(electric)But we could watch the East-West coast feeds,and World Feeds

That's the only way you can hear n see the truth,instead of just taking ABC,CBS,NBC's national Feeds word for it,view what the World Says.It gives

You a better Idea of the real facts,not propaganda.Lightfoot420 of the green Lush,beautiful ,App.Mtns.SW.Pa.Still makes the best Shine around,crystal clear,n odorless.my, my, my. . . . .Quit taking advantage of our Senior Citizens .