Direct TV are a bunch of liars.I had to do an early cancellation because my landlord told me I had to take down the satellite because it wasnt allowed.

He also advised another tenant about this. So I called Direct TV after having their services for 10 days and they asked what state I was in and told me that since I did not have the service for a long time they would wave the cancellation fee of 480 dollars. I was happy to hear that I wouldnt be charged and she said I would only owe what services I had used for the 10 days I had the service. I said thank you.

I called a few weeks later and spoke to another CSR and he advised me that I only owed 4 dollars and some cents. A month later I was upset to see that 480 dollars were taken out of my bank account from DIRECT TV. I called them and asked them why I was being charged and they said because I had cancelled service and that it was the standard fee. I explained to him I had spoken to 2 other CSR and they had told me everything was taken care of and I would not be charged for the cancellaltion fee.

He then put me on hold and called his supervisor. He came back after putting me on hold for 20 minutes and said there was nothing they could do about the charges because they were charges that should have never been taken off. I told them that 2 previous CSR told me everything was taken care of and then He told me that the CSR had given me false information and they should have never told me that it was taken care of and that I was not going to be charged. I told him that this then was an issue on their part but that I needed that money back because their CSR made the mistake to tell me otherwise.

They said there was nothing they could do for me.

I believe they told me there was nothing they could do like 10 times.I was lied to and ripped off by this company and so will you if you go with direct tv.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments