4.3K views

Direct TV and AT&T are scamming people big time.....they offer a bundle package with all the extras for free, then you get your bill and it's way more than they say it's going to be....they say that you are going to get 225.00 cash back....so when you call to complain they try to say that the cash back is suppose to go towards your bill, which is *** and not what they said in the beginning, they tell you your phone number is going to be unlisted, but I know they send your phone number to all the bill collectors you owe money to and get a kickback from it i'm sure....then when you are unsatisfied direct TV threatens to charge your credit card $480.00.The card that you gave to AT&T not Direct T.V.

for shipping your Internet modem. They will never get service from me again.

It's sad how they are doing people.I predict that both companies will be out of business soon.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

THEY RIPPED ME OFF SAID I WOULD GET A BUNDLE DISCOUNT NOW AFTER IM ALL HOOKED UP THEY TELL ME THE BUNDLE DOES NOT WORK WITH THE SELECT PACKAGE. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE HUNG UP ON ME 3 TIMES. SHOULD BE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FIED

I hate at& t you can call for the simplest question and no one has any common sense.I recently added direct tv with my phone service at at&t and got an odd bill just for my phone installments.

Common sense tells me I am now getting paid separately for my phone installments from the tv and actually phone bill. The customer service agents can't even see that is what is going on. Is it just me or do all cable and telephone companies hire idiots.

As soon as I get my expensive phone paid off.I am leaving at&t.

Hendersonville, North Carolina, United States #1047007

at&t is the worst rip off company I have ever dealt with I hate them and will never use them again, I cancelled my home phone , business phone , business internet and I am saving big bucks using local cable and verizon

Orland Park, Illinois, United States #773960

Stay away from AT&T/Direct TV! Horrible!

I'm Paying these rip off people $233.00 a month for a small bundle package .This is all there is available in my area they have a monopoly going on. :(

Richardson, Texas, United States #740507

I just recently bundle my AT&T BILL WITH MY Directv bill and Guess what?I love it.Now i can make one payment for the whole bundle internet-phone and Directv.I recieved an discount on my internet and Phone service plus i recieved an discount on my Directv account.I was expecting to recieve an really expensive monthly bill but i only pay like $150.00 for everything.What i think the problem is,Is this.Everyone has (4)Different packages to chose from right?Each package cost about $5.00 more than the previous package right?So when your 3 months of freebies is expired each person has to pay the amount of the package that was chosen by the customer.I chose the package before you get to the most expensive package and It cost me $96.00 a month with the discount for bundle service i pay $91.00 at this time plus my internet and Phone service a total of $150.00 each month.The most expensive package is $119.00 per month and This is not including taxes.Plus on top of the package that i chose i have (4)Extra boxes because i have four bedroom's in my home.I do not think AT&T nor Directv is over chargeing their customers,I think that the customer is not aware of how much their monthly bill is before all the different taxes get's added to their monthly bill.Do your homework.First find out which package you have chosen.Then add all the taxes that are charged after the total amount of the bill is figured out and Guess what you will have the total amount of your monthly bill plus you...

Back in the day (lol) TV was free but you only had 6 0r 7 channels.The sposors paid with ads.

Now we pay and get 5 mins of comercials for every 2 mins of programing.How much of this *** are we willing to put up with?

to fedup mack Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #957302

You are Right On with your observation!

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #663030

We have been DTv customers for 15 years.Yes, when it rains hard, the tv goes out and we've had remote costs.

However, none of this happened until we moved 8 years ago.

We were looking at bundling because urt Internet and phone costs us 140.00 a month plus our DTV bill.After reading, I do not think we will bundle but cut off landline.

AT&T have the worst customer service the tellyou one thing and they do onother, to charge more for the service :(

:( :( :(