Style and Design

NEVER, NEVER BELIEVE, TRUST OR SUBSCRIBE TO DIRECT TV & ATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was the day from H E L L . I have never ever experienced such incompetence, disrespect, and indifference from any business that I was trying to purchase a service from. Over an eight hour period on the phone speaking to no less than two dozen ATT and Directtv associates they could not get my installation coordinated. I was lied to, disconnected, and indifferently appologized to over and over again by associates in the sales, sales support, installation, and customer loyalty/retention departments. When I was disconnected no one had the courtesy nor decency to call me back. All of this was going on while two directtv installers waited patiently at my home to do the install. What a wasted day that I took off from work. It is amazing the excuses they gave as to why they couldn't talk to other departments, see other department's notes one my accounts, and why their 'systems' wouldn't allow them to place the order nor modify it. I have been an ATT wirless customer since the '90's and had Uverse internet for over ten years. I am so very glad that I am not under any contract with them as I will jump at the first good opportunity to leave. It is so very, very sad that they treated me the way they did after I had the patience to spend six hours on the phone to try to resolve their problems so that I could buy their service. In any respectable company half of the people that I spoke to yesterday would have been fired on the spot for the indifference and disrepect. Beware! With my apologies to the installers who have to work for these people. D Reiste, Hialeah, Florida

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of directv customer care from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was failed miserably in being able to install as agreed, uninformed employees, poor customer service and had to complain to bbb to get resolution to problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments