We have to cancel our contract due to closing of our business and filing for bankrupcty.We have a year left on our contract and although we explained the details to Roy#1011184445 he could care less and said we still have to pay them $240.

We have no money. We are trying to due the responsible thing and lower our debts, but really we can't get out of the contract. AVOID THIS COMPANY. THERE SERVICE IS NON-EXISTENT, THEY ARE RUDE.

Go with anyone else, they have to be better than Direct TV. And what's up with everyone having to watch the same thing on TV.

What a scam this company is.DONT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GO WITH THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

WARNING TO ALL DTV USERS, DO NOT USE YOURE DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD TO MAKE PAYMENTS, THEY KEEP THE INFO. ON FILE AND THEN IF FOR SOME REASON YOU CANCEL OR STOP PAYING THEY CHARGE YOURE CARD, I GOT A CHARGE FOR $326, I COULDNT MOVE THE SERVICE TO MY NEW APT AND I TRIED TO TALK TO THEM TO CANCEL IT OR DO SOMETHING, I HAD ONE YEAR LEFT ON MY CONTRACT, BUT THEY DIDNT HELP ME AT ALL, I TRIED TALKING TO MANAGERS, CS REPS, BILLING DEPT, EVERYBODY AND NO HELP.

I was with them for five years I moved out my moms house and with my husband and I wanted to get directv i had a account in my name at my moms house so I wanted to just put that one in her name and start a new one but they wouldn't let me said I had to get a second account so I did back in nov 2011 and since then they kept messing the bill up with the one at my moms house they even sent me boxes I didn't even want to move i didn't even ask for them and I gave call to clear things up and they ad me on the phone for 5 hours just sending me to person to person I even was hung up on its like do they even know what there doing or what then after hours they fondly put the old account in my moms name why didn't they do that in the first place but even after they did they still messed the billing on the account cause they had me paying the one at my moms house instead of my place then after they are making us pay a late fee for there mess up on the account after they ficked the accounts and the shut us off so there making us pay the shutt off fee to turn us back on its bin a night mare with them I think I'm findly gone with them and going to Comcast