every month by bill is different and i am on the phone for hours to dispute it....the latest...automatic renewal of last years baseball extra $40 a month for 4 months...when i called and told them i didnt want it ( the baseball package ) they told me it was automatic renewal and there was nothing I could do about it.....but oh....they were willing to take $5 bucks of the bill....what a joke. Does anyone have an idea about what to do....I am starting with cancelling my service and not paying a cent until a court tells me otherwise.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

We recently canceled service because of the increasing bills, overseas customer service( could barely communicate with the and they would hang up) and everyday they call, sometimes up to 3 times a day with the automated pay service, for the small amount of money owed. This is harassment and I've never had this happen before from any company. They are a horrible company I advise you to dump them.

Troutdale, Oregon, United States #7982

I have cancelled my direct TV subscription after multiple times when service was interrupted.I paid my last bill with them and even returned their reciever unit.

The then sent me a bill for $87.00, because I cancelled my service.

No where did I agree or sign up to pay a cancellation fee if I was dissatisfied with their service.This bill will NOT be paid.

Harrah, Oklahoma, United States #7577

Direct TV I think makes rules as they go, this is has to stop!!!!! I'm with who ever is not paying Direct TV a *** cent!!!!!!!

Morrow, Ohio, United States #7158

I'm having the exact same issue at this very moment! What a joke this is!