don't ever even think of signing up for anything with this company because they would just robs you of your money and they don't give a *** about you .i was supposedly to get a $200 walmart gift card after i sign up with them .

they sent me going around and around and waiting after waiting for hours just so they would say there is nothing they could do for me because it s not in the system . yet when the bill is due . they are very quick to rob you of it and anything else , they can not locate or not save in their system . the customer always at fault and you are supposed to baby-sit these guys , not like company taking care of the customer - no sirree , not with direct tv .they constantly lying and let you waited for hours and lied again .

they staffs are only good of lying and having the customer running around while we are the one paying for their salary . we as the customer for this crooked direct tv cable company is living a hellish life while they are sucking our blood dry . and yet , we still don 't get the services that we paid for . they more as of a scam company than a cable company .

that is more of their true face and character than anything else .

i hoped this company would get sue and pay back to all the customers they d robbed .I AM NOT JUST ANY CUSTOMER - I AM A VICTIM OF THIS CROOKED SCANDALOUS DIRECT TV COMPANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "crooked and lying company" of directv reward card from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Directv to "direct tv should take care of their customer because without us you guys would even exist. i want my $200 walmart gift card like as promised !!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was i hated it and regretted very much signing up with them. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Dish Network. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States #1239174

I here u there. They just stole 1000.00 dollars out of my account so I am going in to talk to the cops and a lawyer in the morning