We were promised Yes network with upgraded mlb package and then found out that we did not get to see Yankee games the day we moved in when we were assured that we would see the games with the YES network.We signed up for a Verizon bundle package and Verizon has a 60 day cancellations policy and Direct TV has 24 hours...

needless to say they charged us $450 cancellation fee. We tried to talk to some and returned our equipment and paid $230 for installation with no refund....We are now getting collection notices for cancelling for service we were promised and did not receive.

I want to know who thinks that is FAIR PRACTICE.I think Verizon should be just as responsible but they said take it up with DirectTV but the bundle ordered was with Verizon

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Trinec, Moravskoslezsky Kraj, Czech Republic #23569

Does anyone know what to do about being charged a disconnect fee for early disconnet?I was told I had a time frame to see if I liked the service.

It was terrible. Terrible customer service and never did work right. Now they say I owe them $450 for early disconnet.

What can I do?I've already written a letter of dispute but they said I still owe $$$.

Rural Valley, Pennsylvania, United States #19593

HELP ,,, are there any solutions??

please after four days and salesmen misrepresenting their prodect I called on the first business day after installation and was told about the 24 hour policy, never told about before that.

Altmar, New York, United States #19405

this was my case i order verizon bundle and i was not happy with the service their service

i called verizon and ask them to cancel my account they cancell the verizon account but left the direct tv account open i didn't know i had to call directv to cancell they hit me with early cancellation fee of 240.00 and then 120.00 for 10 days of service that took me to cancel after i cancell verizon...I think the verizon bundle just suck and i totally recomend you to stay away from them.

Eastbourne, England, United Kingdom #17839

My wife and I had our service through Verizon, they first didn't install the DSL service until three days after the date they gave us, and even when it was turned on we didn't get the modem package until two days later.

In the package there was no modem. I called them and it took over 4 hours in phone calls and a threat to cancel service before they finally sent the modem/router they were supposed to send for free as promised.

The next three months they continues to screw up our billing on our phone/dsl/Direct TV services billed through them. I finally switched phone services and got the Direct TV direct.

DirecTV has been great, I have internet through Comcast. The DirecTV does go out from time to time during storms but usually only for a few minutes. My Comcast service has went out twice during storms but both times for hours... So tell me which one is more dependable?