Contested our bill in the amount of $210.72 for PPV charges listed on statement dated 3/4/12. These charges were listed as "Current Charges for Service Period 3/3/12 – 4/2/12" with the dates of PPV movies ranging from 9/3 to 10/20.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO OWE ANY PPV CHARGES!!!!! My husband and I are both in our 60's and do not even know HOW to order PPV movies---sports – yes (usually called to order), movies – no! My son used to order PPV movies thru this account but he moved out of our house around the beginning of 2010.

We cancelled Direct TV since we were extremely tired of losing our TV service every time it rained or a storm passed through and the need for high-speed internet service. We sent back all of our equipment and even received a check from Direct TV for a "credit balance" on our account of $13.47 that was shown on a Direct TV statement dated 1/11/12.

HOW CAN WE OWE $210.72 FOR MOVIES SUPPOSEDLY WATCHED IN SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER (DON'T KNOW WHAT YEAR!!!!) WHEN WE RECEIVED A STATEMENT FROM DIRECT TV IN JANUARY 2012 WITH A CREDIT BALANCE AND A CHECK FOR THAT BALANCE??????? Something is wrong with this picture!!!!

We did have equipment trouble periodically, and I know receivers were replaced during the time we had Direct TV. Did someone even think of checking the equipment records for a discrepancy rather than turning this bill over to a collection agency????

We will NEVER recommend Direct TV to anyone!!!!! Your Customer Service and record keeping STINKS!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments