i recently moved to another town 25 miles away. i called to have my direct tv service transferred along with the hd equiptment.

i was pleased that it only took 24 hours to get the whole transaction complete.....so i thought. the installer informed me that there was no line-of-sight due to several large oak trees blocking the south-western sky.

i then called direct tv to cancel my service as they could not provide it. however i was talked into having a technician reinspect the property for a second opinion on a line-of-sight. "the technician will be by within 48-72 hours.

4 days later... no sign of any technician. i could go on and on but to shorten the story i have been without service since 5/30/08 because direct tv cannot provide service where i live and they want 500 some odd dollars to "let me out of my contract" of which i never signed.

how on earth can i stop this and free myself from this prison, without a lawyer, and with out giving direct tv the money i have worked for that they have not?

ps also keep in mind that i have already had every imaginable thing said blown up my behind from direct tv.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments