I researched my TV choices and saw 4 packages offered by Direct Tv.I selected the choice package which gave me everything I wanted for a price I wanted to pay HOWEVER they ended up giving something called the Select Service which gave me over 50 channels less so I didn't get some channels I wanted and now they want me to pay $20 more for the channels I thought I was getting.

In calling customer service, the rep was really attacking, raised her voice at me and told me after 2 years I could cancel.

I asked since I just got the service if I could cancel now, and she refused.I told them, that I am a very unhappy customer and all they had to say was, "Im sorry to hear that, I hope you have a good day" -.-

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

They have lots and lots of very "unhappy" customers just like you that are stuck in contracts with DTV.The best thing for you to do would be to take the time and read as many of the complaints that others have filed and maybe in time you can come up with something to get you out of their contract but don't depend on DTV to help you....They Will Not!