Update by user Feb 14, 2013

...WRONG..i a 12 year customer ..

i just didnt sign up yesterday .. I ordered the NFL package in 2012 over the phone .. Please read my comments..

if i ordered it over the phone i didnt sign or agree to anything..there is no contract over the phone either written or verbal..

Update by user Feb 14, 2013

...WRONG..i a 12 year customer ..

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2013

I am a 12 year customer with Direct tv, I ordered NFL Sunday Ticket last year in 2011 and paid for it, ordered over the phone.Then in 2012 they automatically signed me up for it and i didn't notice my bill for it till it was too late.

This is stealing money and any company that does this should be ashamed. Im thinking of taking them to court myself but cant afford it.. if anyone knows a remedy please tell me xboxsold@gmail.com

Im no lawyer but common sense tell me that direc tv can automatically sign me up for something that i didnt request. If i wanted the NFL package ILL call them , they dont need to make the asumption that i want it again, i was under NO contract to refuse service on something i never requested..

I was under no legal obligation to call them and cancel something that i never ordered or authorized..

And if anybody thinks so then there are many examples to show otherwise..like how about if i go to the movie and watch Star Wars and pay for a ticket using my CC , can the movie theater bill me for Star Wars Part 2 just because i paid and watched part one in there movie theater ???

also if a class action lawsuit comes from this please notify me..

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

P-L-E-A-S-E...Sessa&FunnyMann..do not try to make a case for DTV!

DTV does not need your help,they have a bunch of crooked laywers that do very well in that department. DTV intentionally misleads customers by hiding their conditions in fine print and on the back of work orders and verbally over the phone..The best thing to do is get rid of DTV and never fall for their B.S. again.They have no respect for their customers no matter how long they have been with them. DTV,Dish and Cable has the mistaken idea that TV is a necessity when in reality it is a Luxery.

you can get an indoor HD antenna for your local channels and Roku player for streaming video from Netflix for $8.00 per month.You will need internet service only.This is what I did and I love it.

Funny Mann

Sessa is correct.You signed up when you ordered it.

It's a way they get people to spend money because they know people don't read before they sign something. It's a smart way to make money.

They got yours and a bunch of others.Read read read.

sessa
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #607972

Wrong!You agreed to the automatic renewal when you signed up, it's not their fault you didn't read the agreement.

They even put a renewal notification on the bill a few months BEFORE the renewal.It is YOUR responsibility as a consumer to understand what you're signing up for.

to sessa Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #610745