Several complaints,

1.- Original installation, showing white cables outside house when walls are dark painted. Their excused was, " that's all we could do "

2.- They seem to have a DATA KEEPING problem, we called and set our service on Suspension, when we called back to reconnect, they had no records of us calling, and wanted to charge over 800.00 Dollars.

3.- They asked us for a credit card to charged our monthly service, and we get a bill of over 400.00Dollars, we called D.tv and they were sorry and can get credit back for extra 30 days, meanwhile we're paying interest.

Review about: Directv Installation.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

If you disagree with any amount on your credit card,you can call the company and dispute the amount the credit card is obligated to investigate the matter and put your money back into your account until the investigation is found in your or DTV's favor.Be aware DTV will probably win.(This happened to me when I cancelled service with DTV)As soon as my money was returned to my card I closed my credit card account. I wrote the BBB,FTC and Attorney General.

Also,Go to eHow.com and type in: howtoavoidreversecancellationfeesfrom

DirectTV.