I have been a long standing custormer of Direct Tv.For years I have watched my local teams pro football games on Fox through Direct TV's PREMIER programming.

Now through some contractual squabble between FOX and Direct TV, FOX has stopped presenting Direct TV with Pro Football. Prior to this squabble, I watched my pro football teams games every sunday and other days like Friday or Monday night games, as presented. Now, Direct Tv no longer carries Fox thus no longer Football and other programs that Fox presents.. Direct has offered no compensation for the loss of viewing Fox programming.

There is a means of ordering Direct TV's "NFL Package" for $200.00 or to order per game at a cost of $45.00. Someone who either enjoys Fox programing and perhaps is a Football Fan can understand the inequity of this " our way or no way" -----"you can't fight the railroad" --- corporate attitude. First we were offered a bundle at a price that was "locked in for 5 years" and in the last 14 mo. that price has increased $52.00 per month and we only added one (1) channel as $ 4.00 a month.

We are elderly/ disabled fixed income who were told our rate would be fixed, locked in. I suggest all elderly fixed income people read their contract and question "promotional" statements, or benifits , locked prices..

go through your contract for every quarter and have them write the cost at the time.You should know what you pay every 4 months for 5 years and if they can't tell you , tell them you can't buy a pig in a poke..

Review about: Directv Tv Channel.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

THEIR is nothing wrong with DIRECTV.AS a matter of fact i am in TEXAS and after the dispute with FOX all of our channel line up was restored including FOX.You cannot compare DIRECTV with BANK OF AMERICA PERIOD.IF the package you have does not carry NFL.THEN PURCHASE the package that does carry NFL OR Better still switch CABLE NETWORK to someone that does carry the NFL PACKAGE.YOU are not going to get NFL FREE it does not matter who you switch to.I myself get NFL because it is included in my package.I am not saying buy a higher package.BUT the $74.99 PACKAGE IN TEXAS has NFL STATION INCLUDED.GOOD LUCK.

Unfortunately, we signed a 2 year contract and it's not up for another year. We will DEFINITELY switch providers

i know you love the NFL as i do but i would never sign up for direct tv.all i hear about them is like bank of america.

a shady dishonest company.it's all over the internet.