When you pay a monthly fee for equipment and said equipment breaks down you would expect the company to replace the equipment for free since they own it.But no they want to charge an exorbant amount to ship it.

Rip Off I say. That is Direct TV for you. The problem is the reciever, It will not turn on anymore.

i have called them and as I say they want too much to ship it, and they want your credit card number over the phone.With as much intregrity as Direct TV has I don't think you can trust them with your Credit Card number.

Thanks

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #604534

THEY ABSOLUTELY SUCK FOR MAKING YOU PAY TO FIX THEIR EQUIPMENT!! I WILL NOT RENEW MY CONTRACT!!!

I have replace my receiver twice in 6 mths. Its nuts to keep sending refurbished equipment when I pay the insurance cost. Why dont they ship new receivers?

You are very wise not to give them your credit card# or bank account # because they will use this without your permission as they have done to many thousands of customers.I agree DTV should fix their own broken equipment but they don't and to make things worse when you upgrade (get a new receiver or any other equipment for any reason)This automatically extends your contract for another 2 yrs.