I noticed when I received Direct TV bill in September that there was a charge for NFL sunday ticket for 32.99 and I immediateley called them up to cancel as I did not order it.They told me that they automatically signed me up for this service for 6 months at $32.99 because it was placed on my original order when I first signed up for Direct TV in October of last year.

At that time I did not request it and the sales rep added it to my service because it was free, but I did not order it. Now a year later I am being charged for it again for 6 months. They have charged me for 3 months already and when I called them and asked them to remove the charges as I had not ordered it they refused to remove the charges and insisted that I pay for another 3 months. They said that their computer system would not allow them to cancel or remove the charges.

I told them that this was fraud and they could not make me pay for something I did not order and that I would not use.

I asked to speak to their manager or CEO and they said that there was no-one else I could speak to and refused to give me the name of the CEO or MD.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

On your bill in june or july it warns you that you are sudscribed and will have to pay soon

Directtvcrooks

They did the same thing to me.I think a Class Action Lawsuit would get their attention.

Their business practices are very fraudulent and shady. They actually have charged my credit card, and have yet to provide me with an accounting of the charges.

The amount wasn't the issue as much as the principle.If they have access to any of your financial information, you would be wise to close tha account, and open another one.

Directtvcrooks

i called them last year and told them i never wanted it. they signed me up automatically this year and now they say they can't change it. i told them LAST YEAR and those idiots are still charging me!!

File with small claims court - they'll refund your money so quickly it'll make your head spin.