Vallejo, California

I am not sure what message Direct TV is trying to convey. I don't quite understand what the shirtless rude man is saying, but he looks very, rude and hostile toward everyone.

When you have the opportunity to send a message, why would you send a message to our young people that this is any way to behave?? With all your resources, that is the best you can do?? Or did a group break into your studios and make their own commercial, it is difficult to tell.

The Russian *** wasn't any better. Is there a problem with nepetism??

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Commercial.

Comments

HELLO EVERYONE ONE LET ME JUST SAY I THOUGHT THE COMMERCIAL WAS FUNNNY AND CUTE. ALL COMMERCIALS HAVE SOMETHING IN IT THAT SOMEONE ELSE DOESN'T LIKE.

ITS 2011 soon to be 12.

TOO BE REAL HONEST WITH ALL YOU NEGATIVE *** PPL OUT HERE IN THE CYBER WORLD ....THAT LIL BOY YOU ALL ARE SAYING RACIST THINGS TO HAPPENS TO BE MY COUSIN AND I STRONGLY THINK Y'ALL CAN KISS BOTH HIS *** AND MINE. WHILE Y'ALL ARE SITTING HERE COMPLAINING BECAUSE THAT WASN'T UR CHILD...HATE EVEN MORE BECAUSE EVERY TIME IT AIRS HE GETS PAID SO HOLLA BACK...RACIST *** ***

What kind of message does this send to young kids? Never mind the black and white issue (although I agree that had the races been reversed there'd have been another civil war), it's a story of an arrogant boxer promoting disrespect in his family (and/or entourage).

And when this boy turns 15, would it now be acceptable to punch your "old" has-been dad? Is this what we want our children to learn? This whole commercial is reprehensible.

It only appeals to the low class (black, white or yellow) and ignorant. Anyone with any class, decency or intelligence is appalled.

love the lisp they all have when doing the truth, truth thing. wasnt it elmer fud that had the same lisp? would love to see the butler smack the black off the little punk.

The whole thing must be directed at a lower class that I just can't understand. I'm also turned off because if they're targeting idiots, they must be out to take advantage of people not smart enough to protest. Is that the troof?

This is the funniest f'ing video I have ever seen. If you don't find that funny you must be dead already.

I agree that the black kid punching the white butler in the gut is way out of line. What if they had a white kid punching a black butler?

They would have Uncle Jesse and Uncle Al on them like white on Uncle Ben's Rice. I also think blacks should find the commercial distateful. When his entourage is shouting "Truth! Truth!

Truth!", It's so disjointed it sounds like a bunch of monkeys going "ooh!

ooh! ooh!"

In case you haven't noticed, it is a black boxer and his black entourage and his WHITE butler - then the young black boy punches the white butler in the gut. Funny?

Not! More like racist and encouraging black violence against whites.

i think the latest boxer ad for direct tv is seriously awful, when the young boy punches the butler and doubles him over what kind of message does that send. Really, violence before you even sign up for their programs I DON"T THINK SO!!!!!!

I cannot understand what the boxer guy is saying. For a long time I didnt know what the ad was for, we kept turning the chan when it came on.

If anything, it turned me off from Direct TV.

I didnt care for the other commercial they have out either with the rich guy. I think what ever message they were trying to get across, got lost.

He was portraying the usual bravado shown in most athletes. there isnt a message. maybe you are taking this too seriously.