Snow, rain even on just a cloudy day, I lose signal because it is searching for a satellite.Poorest service ever.

I was told this dish would give signal even when it snowed but even the slightest partial covering causes all signal to stop. You're wasting your money for a product they can't deliver if you go with Direct TV. Would not recommend to a friend no matter how much the discount they give.

They tell you that you have 30 days to decide whether to keep it and then when you call, they say it was only 24 hours.You're locked in for 2 years.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I had DTV and lost signal at least 2-3 times a week.We had a tornado on the ground and of course no DTV it was out.My bill was never correct always overcharged I'd have to call every month and stay online with them for an hour to get it fixed only to have the same problem next month.

I grew to HATE DirecTV and their nasty customer service.DirectTV is a Scam and a big ripoff.I was so very happy when I finally got rid of them Having them was nothing short of a nightmare.

that's odd, i have direct tv for 2 years with very few brief weather related outages when a storm past over us. and only 1 problem with the gear due to water entering a dish part.

when super storm sandy hit we had service and others on cable were out for 2 weeks till the lines were replaced, I would put direct tv over cable any day.

take some time and get used to the service after you are you to will love it.

to capt Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #665438

I agree with you capt.Have had DTV for atleast 5 years, hardly ever lose signal.

Convinced my mom to get it after being with Comcast for over 20 years.She is very happy with DTV.