You should never signup with DirectTV unless you want to pay a different monthly price every month and that is even if you did not order any payperview.I signed up for a package deal of 38 dollars a month which included spanish channels and english channels for 12 months then the price was suppose to go up to 55 a month after the first 12 months.

Well my first bill was 38 dollars then a month after I got a bill for 55.67. I call customer service and they couldnt explain to me why I was receiving a bill for that price a month after that it went back down to 38 dollars and then the next month again 55.67. So I decided I didnt want to be part of Direct TV any more so I paid the rediculously high price of 400 dollars for ending their contract.

I will never again be a customer for Direct TV neither should you!

Dont get ripped off like I did.

Review about: Directv Tv Package.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

whenever I would order hbo or showtime or any movie package which is about 13 dollars a month, my bill would go up 30 to 40 dollars a month!

Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Directv - Equipment over charged Directv "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..." Read more Directv - Direct TV damages home and sons bed Directv "We got a dish installed on our brand new mobile tech. Argue with me on where I wantedbit to the point it was useless. The tech put a dish on..." Read more DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Urthbox - AWFUL Customer Service and Company! Urthbox "Didn't receive my "free" trial box until Friday the 29th. Since they're closed on weekends and I didn't get home from work until 11pm. I didn't realize I apparently signed..." Read more Radio1 Broadcast School BCST Radio 1 La Crosse, WI dj college Radio1 Broadcast School "Complaints against this school filed with Better Business Bereau , Federal Trade Commission, Wisconsn Educational Approval Board and others. It's a one man show being a for-profit business college. Very..." Read more Great Value - Foreign object in cheese Great Value "Found a piece of cheese with foreign object. Unable to contact Walmart.com by email. This slice was in the middle of the pack, the slices around it were fine. I..." Read more Megabus - Disabled Passenger Abuse Megabus "My Name is Tiffany Miller and I rode MegaBus for the Very 1st time Last Night as a Paying Disabled Customer. I have a Disabled Customer Profile on the MegaBus..." Read more