I CALLED DIRECT TV TO COME HOOK MY SERVICE UP THEY SAID I NEEDED TO PAY AN INSULATION FEE AND SET UP AND FOR THE BOX $219.95 WHICH THEY DEDUCTED FROM MY CREDIT DEBIT CARD.THEY CAME 6 DAYS LATER AND COULD NOT INSTALL BECAUSER OF TO MANY TREES AND NO RECEPTION.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 4 MONTHS FOR MY REFUND AND TALKED TO AT LEAST 20 PEOPLE WITH NO SATISFACTION. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CARD. NO MATTER WHAT. THE LAST PERSON I TALKED TO SAID IT WILL BE 6 MORE WEEKS.

SO MANY COMPLAINTS I READ NOW.THANKS CITIZEN CONCERNED FOR OTHERS

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

#191857

If you used a credit card call and dispute the amount(the credit card co is obligated to do this for you) or if a bank call and ask if you can dispute/reverse the amount charged (some banks will let you,others won't) Don't believe a word DirectTV tells you they Lie and just keep putting you off until it is too late.If you can't get the funds reversed the only other recourse is to file complaint with the BBB,FTC&Attorney General but they get so many complaints they may not answer or If you have a troubleshooter with a local tv station/newspaper get in touch with that person and tell him/her what has happened with dates and you expect to happen. I hope one of these helps but don't give up! Good Luck!