Im very upset because we were miss inform obout the direct tv service also about how this not very experience man can work with you company like the thec.that was send to my home on 12/15-08 after I order the service on 12/11/08 and spoke with David out of Utha office acording to hem.

because of everything that we went thru including the fact that you thec. broke one of our water pipes when he first came to set up the service and spent 9hours in our home the fact of the matter was everything went wrong rigt from start to finish luck of communication missinform obout the terms and conditions canselation fees if we for any reason happen to cancel the wrong priceing the promise of getting 75.00 dls.

refund wich it did not happend now on top of everything that we are goig thru with my Fathes deadh I have to pay cancelation fee for somenthing that noeno made us aware of.Ihope that in the future you take better care of you customers and inform them in details about terms and conditinos .sincerly Consuelo Stafford.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Madison, Illinois, United States #229889

Is it okay for dirct tv to open account using my ss # and my daughter name... then take money from my bank account???? is this not aginst the law?????