Richardson, Texas

Just signed a Direct TV contract yesterday and cancelling it today. I put there customer service rep to the test.

My experience from day one was very bad and I don't think it is going to get better. For example I signed up yesterday and saved $10 a month. Today I received a marketing mailer for a $200 savings with DirectTV. So I called DirectTv to see if I could take advantage of the $200 savings or the difference of $80.

The DirecTV associate was not very friendly and lacked personality to keep me interested in the remaining a customer. I wished you DirectTv customer present and future the best of luck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

You may be the one that needs the good luck.You realize there is an early cancellation fee of aprox $480(20 for every month left on your 2 yr contract) plus they usually try to charge for non-returned equipment fees(maybe not in this case) but I wouldn't put it past them.They will automatically take this out of the account you gave them,unless you can close the account first.Even if you don't have the money in a bank account a lot of banks will overdraft your account for them...Good Luck