Update by user Jul 15, 2012

Since my original episode with Direct TV customer service I have had NO follow up phone call, no customer support has made any attempt to contact. Again, this is the WORST experience I have ever had with a service oriented company.

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2012

I RECENTLY BECAME A NEW CUSTOMER OF DIRECT TV AND FELL FOR THE SALES PITCH AT SAMS WHOLESALE.MY 86 YEAR OLD FATHER WHO LIVES IN A SEPERATE LOCATION NEXT TO MY HOME SEES THEM PUTTING UP THE DISH AND NOW WANTS TO FIRE THE CABLE COMPANY AND GO TO DIRECT TV.

i CALL THE "CUSTOMER SERVICE" PEOPLE, THEY THEN TELL ME THAT I NEED TO TALK TO THE SALES OFFICE THEY THEN TELL ME I NEED TO SPEAK TO THE MOVERS DEPARTMENT THEN I'M BACK TO THE "CUSTOMER SERVICE" DEPARTMENT AND HOUR LATER. I AM 54 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH A SERVICE COMPANY THAT DIDN'T HAVE A STREAM LINE WAY OF DOING ADDITIONAL BUSINESS.

WELL THIS COMPANY OBVIOUSLY IS NOT INTERESTED IN ADDITIONAL BUSINESS, SO DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY WITH WHOM EVER YOU HAVE.

DISGRUNTLED

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #827352

im sorry you didnt get help however there are a few things you could have done to avoid any confusion if you were wanting to share your cable package with your father youd want to set up a 2nd home account or your father would have had to speak to customer service to set up a new account.

They did you a favor by not servicing you be very happy you don't have to deal with them.

I hope it works out good for you and you have no problems with DirectTv but so many people do.Their rating with the BBB is very poor because of the numerous complaints against them.DirectTV does not hesitate to take advantage of seniors.