1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

The customer service reps at Direct TV have not a clue about anything, I am so pissed that I have had to contact them at least 4-5 times since 9/25/16 when the call was made, I was promised 2 $100 gift cards due to an error when I started with them regarding the NFL package, on the several times I have called I have been on the phone at least 45 min or more for them to tell me its being handled, the visa cards have been sent to we have not record of anything...Well today was the last straw, as I called again after receiving the one from AT&T yesterday for direct tv to tell me I dont get one from them and they were giving me the $10 for refer a friend, which is not on my bill and the supervisor could not locate it either.

Then she told me they would give me a $5 a month credit. I told her I didn't want the $5 credit because next month it would not be on my bill and I would have to tell 10 reps in the next 3 months the same story... Worst customer service ever... CANNOT wait to be done with this contract, the extra money to pay Time Warner is worth it not to have to deal with a company that has no clue and tells you a different story every time you call, with no record of the prior call when I have written down a name, date and time I called.....

Terrible just Terrible!!!!

I am beyond pissed that its now Dec 2, 2016 and Direct TV acts like I have no idea what I am talking about.....Unbelievable!!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "nothing to do with direct tv" of a product or service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1249175

I am having the same issue with the gift card that I was promised in September.I have also called numerous times to get different stories.

I wonder if a class action lawsuit would be feasible.I am sure there are many people with the same issue.

CbrawnL
to Anonymous Burlington, North Carolina, United States #1249307

Every time I call they act like they have no clue what I am talking about ..to the point they can keep there card and let me cancel my contract !!!

It's beyond help.. cause they have no clue !!!

Today the supervisor I spoke with said they can give me $5 a month off my bill !!!I told her to keep her $5 cause next month I would have to call 10 times to explain how I was getting it !!!!

to Anonymous Neenah, Wisconsin, United States #1249745

The same thing happened to me with my gift card.The last time I called the rep on the phone told me she understood my frustrations and there's a lot of other people with the same problem.

I still haven't received the cards.

Sick of wasting my time.Lawsuit is needed