I was in a two year agreement with Direct TV.I purchased a condo and had been previously renting an apartment.

The installer came here and mounted the satellite on the roof. The association has strict requirements of where they can be installed. He could not get a signal and left the dish bolted on the roof. I called Dish Network and they came and got a signal but needed to remove Direct TV's satellite.

They left the satellite on the roof and I called Direct TV to come pick it up. I know Dish should have taken it off the roof but I understand it's not their equipment. I called customer service and explained the situation and got a rude response saying were not taking it down. I was then told I would have to take it down.

I told her I cant go on the roof because the roof does not belong to me. I then asked whose responsible if it falls off the roof and kills someone and she told me if that happens, then you'll have to call to figure it out.

So basically Direct TV does care about my well being or the well being of my neighbors. They would rather have me fall off the roof, or have the satellite fall and land on a kid or something. It's not my fault they couldnt get a signal.

I had their service for 4 years always paid my bill on time and this is how they treat me.

Im not their customer so go die is the impression they gave me.Do yourself a favor and stay away.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments