The hard drive on my DVR crashed, so my TV will no work. They are replacing it, but they are shipping it to me and I have to replace it. In the mean time, no TV until they decide to ship me a new receiver, and then I have to intall it myself. Mean while there is a man who works for direct TV that lives on my block, but could he bring me a new one and replace it....NOOOOOO.....

I did send them a note via there customer serviceless email, and got a nice pleasant, "that's just the way it is" response.

Going back to Time Warner as soon as this *** contract is up.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Whitesburg, Georgia, United States #431787

DTV IS TERRIBLE!!!THERE HAD BEEN 2 DIFFERENT REPS - 1 TELLING ME I WOULD RECEIVE ALL NY STATIONS AND SPORTS

REP 2 TOLD ME NO I WOULD HAVE TO PETITION OR SOMETHING SIMILIAR TO GET NY STATIONS, THEN TOLD ME TO SWITCH TEAMS--LIONS?// THEY DIDNT WANT TO TAKE CARE OF THIS SITUTION AND WANTED TO STILL CHARGE ME.

OLD ADAGE YOU PAY FOR THIS AND THEY GIVE YOU THAT.VERY POOR CORPORATE MGMT AND SERVICE --WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM ON AT ALL.

#419251

I hope by their replacing the receiver this does not extend your contract for 2 yrs.