Am existing subscriber to Direct TV and had a third reciever installed 3 months ago--the third party installer totally botched the job (I have pics)--I called immediately to cancel the additional service and returned the receiver via Fedx and have the arrival receipt.

I declined payment on my Amex and Amex investigated and found in my favor. Direct TV put the charge on the next bill as a "misc charge" even though the equipment was returned. They will not credit me for their ineptitude even though I was told two different times by customer service (I have their employee ID'ds)--the $219.00 would be taken off my bill.

They are now threatening to disconnect service even though I have been paying my original contractual amount each month and noting on my checks the $219.00 has been waived. This will doubtlessly affect my "812" FICO Score, which will only add fuel to my legal action.

This Company is Out of Control and I will be taking legal action as they damaged my outside walls, have blatantly ignored my certified letters, and falsely stated the bill would be removed. I will also file complaints with the local better Business Bureau and the State of Florida Consumer Affairs Dept

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments