I am so tired of Direct TV threatening to delete channels from our programming...When we order our plans it is because we want the channels that we are paying for....They want to delete the best channels but not lower the cost of our services....If they proceed with deleting these channels I will be cancelling my service and wish them luck getting any cancelation fee from me.

Every couple of months they do this same ***, though when you have a complaint or an issue with your billing they are rude and crude and offer no compensation....I would rather pay a higher bill with Comcast at least I would not have the constant headache.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I live in a home that subscribes to Directv.I enjoyed watching Animal Planet and now you've taken that from me.

Thanks for adding more misery to my life!!!:cry

Watch out, they save your card info & stuff when you pay! Even if you request it not to be saved! That's how they get the cancellation fees!

I live in GA and have to watch South Carolina channels for news, I never know what is going on in Georgia unless I get on the internet - I may as well just use the internet as I'll have to find the channels they are canceling on there and watch them.....

WHEN WE SIGNED UP 3 MONTHS AGO FOR DIRECT TV, WE LIVE IN SOUTHERN OHIO, THEY TOLD US WE WOULD GET COLUMBUS, OHIO NEWS CHANNELS, WE GET WEST VIRGINIA, WE CALLED 30 MINS, AFTER THEY HOOKED DIRECT TV UP, THEY SAID WE CANT GET OHIO NEWS CHANNELS, SO WE TOLD THEM TO CANCEL IT, AND THEY WERE GOING TO CHARGE US $20.00 A MONTH TO CANCEL, THATS BULL, SO I WILL HAVE ANOTHER TV COMPANY THAT WILL GIVE US COLUMBUS, OHIO NEWS CHANNELS, BY THE END OF THE MONTH, AND I WILL NOT PAY TERMINATION FEES.... BEWARE TV CUSTOMERS....THEY WILL SCREW U ANYWAY THEY CAN.....