I called to get cable/direct tv service turned on @ a new location and.I NEVER had their Services before.

They try. To charge me a $250 DEPOSIT & my son a $369 deposit because of our credit. In this day & time who has GOOD CREDIT to pay $0. Plus my coworker has DIRECT TV & always complains about their customer service and unprofessionalism.

I see why people bootleg cable.. If. I. Had a MILLION.

$$$$$ I. Wouldn't use Direct TV. Thats a. Ridiculous method to try & get new customer's.

I cant. Wait to. See. DIRECT.

TV go BELLY UP!GOOD RIDENCE RIP OFFFS..

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Comments

DirectTV does say that they do not charge the customer that has good credit but that is not true,they demand a credit card or bank acc# to which they often help themselves and wipe out peoples bank accounts or max out their credit card and when the customer complains,they tell them it is all in the contract and most do not get their money back which is often in the thousands of dollars. so it they denied you serice be glad because you would not get the deposit back.

They want paying customers and not Deadbeats so they wont MISS YOU!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin