1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Direct TV - i called to cancel my service due to getting different bills every month - every single month a different bill - and was called by the retention department (which i was told just two days ago no longer exists but have no idea if this is true because of all the lies DTV tells its' customers) Retention asked me if i was willing to accept a 25 dollar reduction in my bill for 24 months and stay with DTV i agreed.got two bills at the discounted rate.

third bill was 6 dollars higher. when i called and asked what the problem was this time, i was told that the networks raised their prices. I told DTV my deal was with DTV not the networks and DTV needs to honor their commitment to me as i've been with them for 21 years and it's the least they can do to honor me as a valued customer who'd been with them for 21 years. they didn't and don't care.

they don't give a *** about their customers. filed a complaint with the BBB. They told me this is classic DTV and to pursue my case. BBB told me i was in the right and that DTV needs to honor the commitment they made to me.

Direct tv refused. BBB tole me to keep following through. am writing on every website i can to let others know what an unscrupulous company DTV is.. no integrity, no honor, nothing but profit.

please don't support a company that does not give a sh..t about you. all i do is call in with constant problems. my recording list recorded over 250 shows that i never even watch, never mind record and none of the shows i recorded recorded because there was no space left.

it also bothers me that i pay all this money for the 6 or so channels i watch out of the 240 i pay for but if i change my plan, i lose the only channels i watch.Buyer Beware

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Recording shows, Reduction in my bill to keep me as a customer, Reps all very nice.

I didn't like: Shows recording themselves without my recording them, Not honoring the reduction in my bill that was promised me, All the reps lie, Reps tell different stories every time you call.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments