I posted about this yesterday and the post did not get posted, so now I am DOUBLE PISSED.

Since the mid 1990's I have been a great customer of Direct Tv and now they have the gall to change my programming by dropping Fox sports, therefore defaulting my my contract with them!

If driect tv does not change this I SHALL drop them like a hot rock and never be back!

I have a contract with them for a certain prduct and now they want change that contract, which unacceptable and I do not believe to be legal. I demand that direct tv stay committed to their contract!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Direct TV sucks!Im dropping them.

How in trhe heck am I supposed to watch NFL football, the twins, the vikings, and the wild if they drop all these channels? OH... AND BTW DIRECT TV IS LYING ABOUT FOX WANTING 40% MORE.

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT, AND FOX CONFIRMED THAT IS A LIE.:(

There will be no reason for me to continue with Direct TV if Fox goes away. Dish or WOW here I come it this happens.

I have been holding on to Direct TV only for the sports related programing.There will be not reason for me to continue it Fox is dropped.

I can get the rest from my local cable or Dish network.

Don't be silly

well i got many more channels to watch on direct soooo....let em drop fox , dont watch em that much any way ,,thank ya , thank ya very much... 8)

THANK YOU LAWYER!

DIRECTV is just doing what DISH did a few years ago with dropping ABC. DISH eventually got it back but credited customers $5/month while it was absent from their channel line up. Hopefully, if this goes through, DTV will do the same.

Fox and fx want to charge directtv an additionital 40% for programming over the next year. I hope direct does drop fox until they come to their sences and charge a reasonable amount otherwise it will just get passed onto the consumers.

I figure there is always Hulu until this is worked out

Foolish move Direct TV..Do I hear Class Action Suit :upset

I'm pissed too and will cancel.I'm out of contract.

No FSN North HD means no Twins, Wild or Timberwolves.

Get a deal done!:(

The reason for my contract w/

direct is to watch sports. Many games of interest,to me,is carried by Fox Sports Network. If Direct chooses to drop this network,then consider my contract with direct void.