I understand that some companies must re-coupe costs from customers that leave without notice some how, but this is ridiculous.$420 for early termination.

My cell phone doesn't charge that. I liked Direct Tv while I had it, but I have fallen on financial hard times, and Direct Tv wants to hit me with a fee to cancel. If I can't afford the service, how can I afford the cancellation fee.

Do use direct TV if you can have the service without a contract (great)!If not don't do it, unless you are sure you would like the service for 24 months, and that you will be able to afford it.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Verizon in itself is a nightmare.I've had 4 solid years of incorrect billing and internet and phone problems.

Especially when FIOS came into existence.

I logged over 100 hrs on phone waiting for someone from Verizon to help. DTV prices keep going up so I call Direct TV and they tell me I have a 2 yr contract with them with one year left. Verizon assures me changes in DTV won't affect my Verizon non-contract program. LIARS!!

DTY wants me to pay $150 early temination fee if I drop internet that might as well be dial-up.

DTV has no jurisdiction over Verizon but want to charge me fee.Hate Verizon and starting to really hate DTV.

Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Directv - Technical Support Review Directv "My installer drilled through my copper lines and waste lines. He then turned off my water to the house finished his install then left on a fri evening.. I have..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more