An employee of Direct Tv (tech#437536) came into our home on 11/16/11 and STOLE from us 1. Took over $5002. My Ca ID 3. My SS Card4. My Chase Master Card4. 8 USB cards with family pictures on them

MY MAIN CONCERN IS THAT IT'S BEEN PULLING TEETH TO GET ANY INFORMATION ON THIS GUY FROM DIRECT TV SO WE MAY FILE A PLOICE REPORT & TO STOP THIS GUY FROM GOING INTO ANYONE ELSES HOME AND DOING THIS TO YOU. PLEASE I'M ASKING FOR ANYONES HELP THAT MAY BE ABLE TO HELP US IN THIS DEVASTATING SITUATION.... DIRECT TV HAS NOT BEEN ANY HELP. THEY KEEP TRANSFERING FROM PERSON TO PERSON AND GOTTEN NOTHING!!!!! WE JUST WANT THE GUYS NAME!!!! BUT NO ONES GIVING HIS NAME THEY JUST KEEP PASSSING US OFF TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!! WHAT ARE WE TO DO....... PLEASE SONEONE HELP US TAMARA & JOE 858-204-2175

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Was this the guy that installed the cable tv? If so find out who DTV uses (they use independant contractors to install their cable) Call that company,they should have a record of who they sent out on 11-16-11

#391970

Really?????Mr.

It's not Rocket Science!

We've done that already!!!!!!

As we've mentioned before we don't have the TECH's NAME!!!.

File a police report against the tech that installed your stuff. It isn't rocket science.