My receiver crashed and they wanted to charge me for a new one.I said no let me cancel my service since my contract had expired.

The customer retention person told me that she could send me a receiver with out charge and no new agreement. She also said I could bundle with Embarq. When I called later to bundle they said they don't do it with embarq so i said cancel my service. They then told me i will have to pay an early termination fee.

I said for what. They said my extended agreement when I got the replacement box. They are the best cons in the satellite business. The reps are super rude.

They are excellent in the business of being rude to customers and not giving you vital info and lying about everything.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

dtv
Russeifa, Az Zarqa, Jordan #25122

In a Nut shell It happen to me to.Customer of 4 years had a broken receiver was issued a new receiver all I had to pay for was shipping and handling, I was told.

Sent me out another broken receiver. 4 days into this and I had it. I canceled my services, took a look at my account and they took $338.32 out. Oh My GOD..

I called them spoke to three different people. Nothing... Any Lawyers out there who want to take this on please help us. I have contacted 5 on your side in my town, BBB, And THE FTC.

Get this the woman at the FTC( Federal Trade Commission)say she has been hearing this alot about direct tv. very important that you file a claim with them. phone number is 877-382-4357. Also your local BBB.

also Consumer Protection, in your area, the FTC can give you the number. Direct TV will be giving me my money back, how about you.

Call your Attorney General.If you are interested contact me remember there is strength in numbers.

dtvfraud@gmail.com