after having problems with direct tv, I decided to go on their face book page.hundreds of complaints against this company and none of them on their facebook site.

I found out the reason for this is that if you post anything negative, they delete it as part of thier facebook terms. I know that other companies who are involved in social media welcome thier customers praises as well as complaints, with the exception of direct tv that would like everyone to think that dealing with them makes you feel all warm and fuzzy.

BEWARE OF COMPANIES WHO DELETE COMPLAINTS FROM THIER SOCIAL NETWORK SITE.They should be ashamed

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Direct TV, You need to get the Pac 12 and Laker Network.It is extremely unfair that you are holding out.

All Pac 12 sports fans are very upset. I am seriously thinking about changing providers if I don't have access to those two networks.

I have had Direct TV for a very long time and am deeply dissatisfied with your constant disagreements with networks.:(

wow...so direct tv wont give me service because my ex husband owes money....they are judge and jury....they are empowered to be divorce lawyers...but i guess not my loss...apparently they suck

Earlier this month I moved. In doing so, I notified Direct TV to disconnect my services.In turn they said they would send a box for me to return the two receivers, remotes, cords, etc. I did that. I also

let Direct TV know my new address so they could send the last bill.

I received a bill dated 10/9/11 on 10/15/11 in the amount of $91.36. I planned on writing a check in the full amount

10/28/11 when I got paid.

Today when I checked my bank balance, I was in shock to learn that Direct TV took the liberty of charging my checking

account the full $91.36 which leaves me with a balance of $7.00 for my child and I to buy groceries, pay a sitter and buy

gas for the car and lunch until pay day. On $7.00 this is not going to happen! The bill isn't even thirty days old yet!

I called 1-800-531-5000 today (10/25/11) to explain situation and to request a reversal of unauthorized charge of $91.36. Initially

I spoke with a young man by the name of Kato. He said it was beyond his control. I asked to speak to his Supervisor. I was put in contact with a young man named Jeffery who said he was a Supervisor aka Resolutions Specialist. Some Specialist Jeffery was. He didn't resolve anything! He refused to reverse the charge and place money back in my account.

In the past two years that I have been a customer of Direct TV, I sometimes paid with a check and sometimes

with a debit card. However, I...

The unauthorized charge you placed on my account has caused an immediate HARDSHIP to myself and my child. I am hereby requesting for top management's intervention to prevent this HARDSHIP immediately.

If I had planned on skipping out without paying Direct TV, I would never have given you my new address nor sent your equipment back.

I have very little money but I am an honest consumer who doesn't rip anyone off and I will not tolerate being ripped off just because you are a much larger entity than I am.

I await an immediate response since timing is of the essence here.

direct tv subcribers, if you live in the Richmond/Petersburg area, request that they began carrying the BOUNCE TV NETWORK.The only way we can get newer channels added, is by emailing DIRECT TV or calling them to request these services.

Look we are paying for it so we should get them.thanks

direct tv subcribers, if you live in the Richmond/Petersburg area, request that they began carrying the BOUNCE TV NETWORK.tyhe only way we can get newer channels added, is by email DIRECT TV or calling them to request these services.

Look we are paying for in so we should get them.thanks

I work in Customer Service and this is the worst company that I have ever had to deal with

This company has the most incompetent people working for it. The worst customer service you will ever get! If Directv deletes bad comments then people that have commented above need to band together.

i want to be put on directv facebook

i ordered direct tv from pot farm because it would give me 630 pot bucks i did not recieve them please give me my rewards or show me how to obtain them please thank you

#205588

There is alot of people that you will be hearing from on this subject please do not take down g4 there are alot of other channels that noone watch...hallmark, vh1 and yeah theres alot of repeats on all the time. G4 is always playing something new and keep us involved and coming back for more. :cry