i had them connect a 3rd reciever to my granddaughters room.my bill was only 68 dollars monthly they owed me credits , now i get a bill for 694 dollars.

where to sue them is the question i have. small claims cant handle this in my state. they have no office to go too... so where do i turn.

ive tried talkin to them but they say they will have a supervisor call me back that was a month ago, so i tried again and they say the same . i said ill hold and they said i was harrassing them.

now what do i do , where does a person go when a cable company ruins thier credit.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Directv - Technical Support Review Directv "My installer drilled through my copper lines and waste lines. He then turned off my water to the house finished his install then left on a fri evening.. I have..." Read more Directv - Cable Installation Review Directv "Direct TV claims that if an installer installs cable and damages your home they are not liable. They first try to say if you rent to someone, the renter said..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more