I have filed this with our Attorney General.We were Direct TV people for a few years.

We moved and there tech came the day before Super Bowl to install. He could not do it "NO LINE OF SIGHT" and no super bowl. There customer service apologized and told me they would be issuing a refund (since you pay in advance for service). After 2 months of waiting for the $$ we called.

We were told it would take up to 6 weeks. Then 2 weeks later we get a statement on an account that was closed for 2 months with a program adjustment taking back our credit. They said it was because I canceled my account and they were giving me a discount any way.

We plan to take this as far as we need to.We do not recommend you do business with Direct TV choose DISH

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

They sold me a football package for a number of years...I upgraded to the HD package with promises of increased viewing of HD channels, again at a premium.

Then the football games were not in HD...as they said that required an additional $100.00. I explained I paid the NFL premium for Sunday Ticket, plus the premium for HD broadcast package.

They were trying to make me pay for the same thing twice.Hello Time Warner...here I come!!!