At 1 year I upgraded to DVR's and since have had nothing but issues.replaced the hardware 4 times, had a service call and each attempt made it worse.

During the service call they told me that I had to move my dish or they would no longer service it despite the $5.99 a month and the fact that they installed it originally. I have cement fiber siding so moving it would cause significant damage to the siding. Per my suggestion, they adjusted the angle to get the signal numbers they require and did not move it. I tried calling today to cancel only to find that upgrading the receivers automatically renews your contract for 2 years with no cooling off period.

If you decide to cancel it is $20 a month for all remaining months. So I called again to get service and they told me that despite the history and despite the fact that I have been dealing with this for 2 months now, They will not dispatch service due to the storm.

So how do I get the service I am stuck paying for???Buyer beware!!!

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

By following these instructions I got out of my contract with DirectTV: Go to eHow.com copy and paste this:

How to Cancel DirecTv Service & Stop, Avoid or Reverse Early Cancellation Fee