Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was set to havr direct tv hoiked up on i-11-2017.No one showed so i called and they had rescheduled me without telling me for the 16th so that day came and again no show.

So i called and theu said that i rescheduled for the 17th which i had not. I told them this was unexcceptable and unprofessional and the guy on the phone told me to hold so he can call dispatch and get someone out to me to hook up my cable asap. Well the xustomer service man did not cover the phone and i heard him speaking to one of his workers not calling disspatch and they were talking about me and laughing at me. Well when he got back on the phone her said he called disspatch and no one is available to come out that fay and hook me up.

I told him how dissrespectul he was by lying to me and laughing at me. He was surprised to say the least. I canceled everything and i will never have direct tv again. Their customer service is horrible and unprofessional.

I called Dish and they were so curtious and came out the next day and hooked me up.

And Dish is much cheaper.I am very satisfied with Dish.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments