Direct TV did not follow through in March when I informed customer service that I would be moving with the exact date.This rep said he could not officially cancel my service at that time but would have someone call me who could.

During this time of moving and transfering accounts I forgot that they did not call me. It was after my move in May that I noticed on my statements that $330 was deducted using my check card that I had just authorized for March and April's payment. Once I called and complained they told me that once I send back the equipment that I they would deduct the $120 early cancellation fee and I would be refunded the rest. Yesterday, July 1 while checking my checking account I find that they deducted $172.46 using my check card number.

I had instructed them earlier to not deduct anything without my permission and a bill must be sent. I talked to again a supervisor who told several stories as why this was done and none made sense. I asked to speak to his supervisor and was told that I couldn't because his supervisor doesn't talk to customers and there is no place I could go to place a complaint.

I could even hear a group of men in the background laughing at what I was saying.This is highway robbery and no customer service other than mock and argue with their customers.

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments