3.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

December 2016 my wife switched our payment method from debit card to checking account.She made a mistake by one digit on the checking account number and all *** broke loose.

We have been a loyal customer for 7 years without missing a payment. Because of this mistake our service was shut off with no notice. I got online and signed into my account and paid the balance and was told the service would be restored. I was then told to dial another number to aid in having the service restored and was told since I paid with my checking account that it would be 14 days until my service would be restored.

I then asked what would it take to get my service restored that night and was told if I pay by debit card they would turn it back on. Now, keep in mind that a debit card is a checking card, no money in checking account and card is no good. So, I paid again the second time using the debit card and then took another hour on the phone getting the service restored. I was also told that since my wife had made a mistake on the account number, we now was on restriction for 6 months for paying by check.

Really ?? My debit card is a checking card! They said I was a 5 star customer but I was made to feel like a criminal for a simple mistake. 2 hours on the phone and nearly 900.00 paid just to have my service restored.

Now waiting on a refund for the payment I made online by check after being told I was on 6 month probation for using checking account. If a 5 star customer gets this kind of treatment I can only imagine how a 3 star customer gets treated.

I am now looking into Dish or Time Warner.Maybe they would treat a 5 star customer like a valued customer.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments