Direct tv has horrible customer service.First of all we have been on the phone for an hour and a half and are still "holding' for a supervisor, (waiting for us to give up I suppose" We signed up with Direct TV because of their promotions at the time.

If you are able to set up automated monthly payments you will receive a 100$ visa debit card and at the time of set up we did give our payment information over the telephone. Now after viewing our account two days later on the direct TV site there was no payment information set up...

After beginning what it now a hour and 45 minute telephone conversation with a monotone uncaring representative...they are mysteriously unable to see where we gave any payment information and as a way to redeem themselves they say they can offer a 20$ credit....Really I entrusted your company with my cc information in return promised a 100$ gift card and because of your representatives error you are not going to give me my promised promotion...you will give me a $20 account credit...what a way to get 24 months of business from me with your bate and switch methods...then you provide HORRIBLE customer service..in which they twist it to be our fault and tell us in the most unconvincing voices...I am sorry you feel that way....I highly recommend deciding if you are willing to for go exceptional customer service for a "possible" deal that they may talk their way out of.I personally do not think it is worth it...

Review about: Directv Gift Card.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

This sounds too familiar.I too signed up for a promotion but they said I didn't go through the right channels so I could not get the bonus and neither could the friend that referred me.

I was warned by a relative they had terrible customer service. I spoke with several people before getting to the right department and no one was willing to give me the bonus I was promised because I ordered using the wrong number instead of using a referral number. I'm sure they could have credited my account somehow if they really wanted to but they had me then so what could I do.

I do not recommend them to anyone else.:sigh